CMS & PFS
Terms & Conditions
CMS & PFS System is an Online based supportive additional system for your online Content Management and Offer/Package Declaration. The system have some speific rules and regulations for the purpose of usage as every systems holds. The System sole owner is the "AXCEL TECH LTD." and © Copyright is belogns to the System Developer. "Copyright is the intellectual property rights which preserves the ownership for the abstract and concrete assets". Therefore, the CMS & PFS System usage terms and conditions are very straight forward and easily understandable. There is no very complex terms and conditions. The System Terms & Conditions are as follows -
Terms & Conditions
- Copyright: The © Copyright of the System belongs to the System Developer "AXCEL TECH LTD.". Therefore, the sole owner of the System is AXCEL TECH LTD..
- Purchase: The client(s) can purchase the System for usage purpose only. The System is not sale permanently i.e. System ownership is not sold/handover. One can purchase the System for his/her business purpose not for any kinds of marketing or redistribution. The purchase payments clauses are -
- Usage purchase is done by paying the usage Purchase Fees.
- The 50% Purchase Fees will be paid at the time of successful Purchase Order. The remaining 50% and Setup Charges will be paid after the successful installation of the System.
- Legal Actions: The client(s) of the System can not sale/redistribute the System at any means. If client(s) does so, it will be treated as leagl © Copyright Act violation. The System owner will take the legal Actions against that Client(s) for his/her illegal actions. The client(s) can not also marketing the System without prior knowledge and consent of the System owner "AXCEL TECH LTD.".
- Warranty & Guarantee: The System support is provided for the specific problems but no warranty or guarantee is provided.
- Technical Support: For any kind of technical problem of the System support is provided onsite and offsite. For onsite the support is provided to on the site of the client(s) i.e. on the client(s) office. Therefore, the transportation cost and service charge will be charged from the client(s). Offsite support is provided from our office i.e. online. For online support call at our Help Center Helpdesk and they will note down your problem. Then respective TECH AND SUPPORT Department will be referred to identify and resolve the problem. Our Experts will address your problem within short period of time.
- For onsite, the cliet(s) will pay the transportation cost and the service charge of the System. The payments can be done instantly or monthly basis as per the signing of the contract agreement.
- For offsite, the client(s) need to pay the service charge of the System only. The payments can be done instantly or monthly basis as per the signing of the contract agreement.
- Update & Versions: For any custom modification and upgradation of the System client(s) will pay the modification or upgradation costs. Version(s) of the System will be found day by day. For New Version(s) of the System the client(s) will pay the additional charges but not require to purchase the System again.
- Maintenance Support: Maintenance Support will be provided to those client(s) who require and request for that support. Maintenance support like - System Data Backup on the Data HDD/Optical CD(s) or DVD(s), Database Administration, Re-Configuration of the System etc. These type of supports sometimes require additional H/W Devices and the client(s) will bear the cost of these additional H/W devices. Maintenance supports charges will be paid monthly basis and charge will be defined by the service provider.
For more information viist our Website: www.axcel-tech.com and contact us on Hotline: 0172 - 0673938, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.